We are hiring
Image processing engineer
RayFos is developing innovative image and data processing platforms for medical imaging and sensing applications. We are currently involved in several challenging EU funded projects and we offer products and services to established companies in Europe. We are seeking for a highly motivated image processing engineer to join our R&D team in Greece or in the UK.
The ideal candidate must have a degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, professional or academic background and experience in scientific SW development. He/she should be willing to take responsibilities and acquire new skills as a member of a distributed team of engineers. Professional experience is preferred but not required.
· Experience in image processing algorithms or machine vision SDKs/frameworks
· Computational/Algorithmic thinking
· MS Visual Studio tools
· C# for .NET framework or C++ literate
· Matlab/Octave or Python
· Multi-Threading and/or Parallel programming experience
· Experience with version control systems
· Self-motivated and working independently
· Passionate to learn and master new skills
· Adaptable with a problem-solving attitude
· a stimulating work environment
· flexible working hours
· remote working
· a competitive remuneration package
· a complementary healthcare coverage program
· exciting projects in collaboration with worldwide leaders in the medical and applied sciences fields.
Express your interest or ask for further information at All applications and CVs will be regarded confidential.