We are hiring
RayFos is developing innovative image and data processing platforms for medical imaging and sensing applications. We are currently involved in several challenging EU funded projects and we offer our products and services to established companies in Europe. We are seeking for a highly motivated software engineer to join our R&D team.
The ideal candidate must have a degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, professional or academic background and experience in scientific SW development. He/she should be willing to take responsibilities and acquire new skills as a member of a distributed team of engineers. Professional experience is preferred but not required.
· MS Visual Studio tools
· C# for .NET framework
· Computational/Algorithmic thinking
· Experience with SW Revision Control systems
· Experience in image processing algorithms or image processing SDKs (OpenCV, OpenGL, DirectX)
· Multi-Threading and/or Parallel programming experience
· C/C++ literate, either on Windows/Linux or on embedded platforms
· Self-motivated and working independently
· Passionate to learn and master new skills
· Adaptable with a problem-solving attitude
· a stimulating work environment
· flexible working hours
· remote working
· a competitive remuneration package
· a complementary healthcare coverage program
· exciting projects in collaboration with worldwide leaders in the medical and applied sciences fields.
Express your interest or ask for further information at All applications and CVs will be regarded confidential.